Sitel - Sitel Of Oak Ridge Tn...If your a piece of *** this is the job for you

8 of 8 Sitel Reviews
Mar 29, 2011
review #229465

You can get any drug you want at this company, they are the lowest paid,highest turnover call center in the area for a reason.If your a black man, there are lots of fat white women for you to choose from, as that's all the supervisors do ,is screw the help, but only if your a black man.

The women are nasty, fat, lazy, they don't clean and have had osha called on them more than once...if your a productive member of society, who doesn't do drugs then don't apply here, is like working in a high school of prostitutes in rehab. Do not expect to go farther than crystal davis will let you as she is the fattest of the prostitutes and is a very overgrown little whiney box who cannot seem to understand why she cant keep people...this place is a joke and I wouldn't trust any of them as I saw fraud take place and then watched company go out of its way to hide it from customer....I wouldn't trust these people with my worst enemy they are all project dwellers and crack heads who just work there so they can get their welfare and tenncare and still sell drugs .

and of course ms davis turns a blind eye to all of it.Now if your a piece of *** and a brown noser , ms davis is more than happy to have you, she likes to screw the help.

8a92188
0.6
Had an experience with Sitel?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
8 of 8 Sitel Reviews

Jun 04

Sitel in Oak Ridge, Tennessee...DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT apply nor even consider working for this company. Most of the people ( I said most not all ) working there are grasping for straws working there. It is almost a last ditch effort regarding employment. I simply took the job to meet my child support obligations. It is not about the employee, but the client and right now USAA Consumer Loans, USAA Auto Insurance, and USAA First Notice of Loss Response ( reporting a car accident ) is really big there and Sitel is putting all their eggs in one basket making it a third party call center for USAA. When their main client USAA comes from San Antonio big heirs are put on. USAA comes in their all smug and stuck up attitudes like they are GOD. If USAA were smart they would pull the plug on Sitel in Oak Ridge. It is right that this place will hire anyone and while there I heard the rumor mill of whom was sleeping with whom to get ahead. A lot of favoritism is at play here within the ranks. HR is no help at all. In fact one HR person just up and left one day saying she had to get out of there even though she was working out a notice to go somewhere else for a job. They will hire anyone if you walk in the door there or put in an application. USAA is what is important to this company and not you as an employee. I know of people who were going to school and got fired eventually because of their school schedule. I know of people within the consumer loans of USAA division that do not give a... Show more

Apr 06

I would love for this company to be investigated for its practices. I work in the Oak Ridge location and it is as stated above. All the management that is worth anything has left or been fired. There was a glimmer of hope when we got a new site director, Richard, but of course they fired him and now its back to a h*** hole again. And do not believe the lies that they will work with you on your schedule or you can go to school and have a schedule that will work around that. All lies!!!!!

1 0 Reply
carrielove

Mar 16

This was one of the nastiest places I ever worked at. The kitchen has garbage cans right where you heat your food and the flies and bugs are everywhere, flies, knats, mites, bedbugs..etc..The trainer told us that she was letting our class out early because she wanted one of the new guys to service her. There were arguments she had with one of the trainees because she got jealous of him paying someone else attention. She helped the local drug dealers in our class cheat on tests. One even slept during class and she said not one word but he passed. I knew both of the boys as being dealers because I am from the area. I called the health dept. on them and they cleaned up and vacuumed for the visit and things went right back to normal. I went home with bites and rashes and could not concentrate on my work but of course was still expected to do the job in these nasty surroundings and yes most of the supervisors are screwing all of the fresh black meat coming to work there. Everything above said about this company is true. I could not take it after 4 months and quit. No job was worth this ***.

Jan 17

Your a *** for talking about this company obviously you still a child grow up

0 1 Reply

Aug 18, 2013 Knox, Indiana

Ok I agree. I worked there and it was nothing but a gathering place for ***.

calling bullshit on

Mar 31, 2013 Knoxville, Tennessee

sxylilhotti, Learn English. It's obvious they got rid of you for a reason and you're pissed that your *** stinks worse than everyone else. Go to WalMart, when you report to work, and buy some douche.

peiffer101

Jan 10, 2013

It is no different in Lake City Florida. 90% of the people that work there are lazy fat *** lazy *** including the men. Their corporate people are no better. I have never been around anyplace in my entire career that was as poor of an operation as this. They do not give a *** about anything and if you want to call into work once a week or more it is probably the place for you. Come in high, drunk or don't show at all. It really doesn't matter because this behavior is permitted. Michelle Peiffer on the Direct TV side of the location of the kind of trash that they hire and continue to be coddled there. It works good for some by sleeping with whoever is necessary to continue employment. She is just one example. Sitel is a complete joke of an employer.

Spouse of an Employee

Dec 06, 2012

My husband is kind and does everything to please a customer. It is unjust to lump the bad employees with the good. Every business has it's good guys and bad guys.

2 0 Reply
Trish

Nov 12, 2012

So what is this company? What do they do...drug screens or something?

carrielove

Mar 16

They have a lot of companies they do contract work for, I worked on Comcasts accts. but they have several.

Tj

Jun 26 Oak Ridge, Tennessee

I worked for them as well, and stayed a li'l over a year. I stomached it, it was pretty nasty, most of the people worth a s*** are gone. It got to the point where when I would drive up on the parking lot, I got sick to my stomach. They are a call center, and you have to be off the phone in 6 minutes or less, if not you get written up several times. Lots of the people are 'young' and screwing everything, most of the atmosphere there has to do with a less than high school mentality and constant harassing gossip. They never did drug screens when I was there, and the lack of quality people showed it. The old bioch of a director is really nothing more than a glorified middle school teacher who has her favorites. Molests her favorites, and points her finger and laughs at everyone else in front of the class. I have no idea how they're still in business, I walked out in 08 and never looked back. This area sucks for job opportunities, but praying and getting rid of the crappy attitude sitel breeds, got me a dang good job eventually. My soul is SO relieved to not have anything at all to do with those psychotic people.

sdm

Nov 11, 2012

I worked there and it was horrible. I wouldn't go as far as calling everyone prostitutes but there are a lot of people there on pills and etc. In fact when I started a lady told me the only way to handle that job was to stay messed up while you were there.I quit after 3 or 4 months I was in school and they really didn't want to work around my classed and give me time to study,

Keepin it positive

Dec 21, 2011 Erode, Tamil Nadu

I worked there. I thought it was a good place to work. I was given a lot of help and encouragement. The pay wasn't the best, but this is rural Tennessee we are talking about. I recall the company doing a lot for us. They grilled food for us, let us wear pajamas to work for certain fun days. We dressed up for halloween and had a contest for each tier. I didn't hear about drugs. I saw a lot of very fit, polite people working for Sitel of both genders. If you go into a company with a negative attitude or you let someone else's rub off on you, you're going to have a worse experience. Be positive: it's contagious.

2 0 Reply
Sh0ney

Sep 18, 2011

I came across this website when looking for the exact address for Sitel to fill out my resume. I am not suprised at the comments regarding the employees or the operations involving Sitel.
When I worked there, I definitely understood that it is all about "Who you know and who you ***". They train you that the most important factor is the Client's agenda, however, we all knew the real agenda in effect was Sitel's. It was the most dehabilitating job I had ever had, mentally and physically. The stress and the overeating caused me a 60 pound weight gain and a nervous breakdown. True, it wasn't Sitel's fault I had that affair with the vending machine's 3 pack chocolate Zingers . However, I may have been inclined to actually go to the gym and work out instead of curling up and crying in bed after every shift.
Oddly, the best work I ever did was when Chrysler was on their way out and Management pretty much left me alone to actually do my job instead of playing head games with me, threatening my job, or my raise. I helped many people and honestly felt good about myself for a change. Even my so called supervisor commented how my personal metrics improved twice fold!
It was this time period that they chose to examine my progress to determine if I would get my step raise. I couldn't understand why if I had done the best I had ever done and improved twice fold, why I wasn't going to get that measly twenty five cents. But sitting in the Mountain Room with 6 other
... Show more

a;ldjjflaojnfsdojs

Aug 04, 2011

Let me guess you are one of the forementioned pieces of *** that got screwed over. You sound like a complete and total losser, and I am suprised that you are not still there.

Trololololo

May 12, 2011

The way you guys all talk like trash, pretty much proves the point of the original poster. Seriously, is it THAT hard to type and spell like a normal human being? The first person that uses the "Oh, hurr durr, lyke dis b da intrnt, ***. ima bust a cap." I will find your IP address, find where you live, and personally rape you with a curling iron. That place is seriously full of the trashiest people, minus a few good employees. Seriously, the wigger girl who used to walk around with corn rows? I'm pretty sure black people don't even wear corn rows anymore, so good try. :)

anonymous

Apr 11

You truly are ***. I cant even make it better by saying your ignorant. People abbreviate and use texting language all the time in this day and age...who are you the spelling and grammar police???

1-20 of 45 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about Sitel.
Filing a new complaint about
×