I have worked at sitel...

Issue not resolved
Apr 05, 2011
review #230686

I have worked at sitel and can honestly say that everything stated IS TRUE!!!Drug sales...YES!!!

people using their child's urine to get the job...YES!!(Actually overheard that conversation, you better ask someone as test is really based on temp and was told IN DETAIL how to use child's urine to pass drug screen)Fraud..Yes!!! actually stood there and listened while they plotted and planned to hide fraud from customer. Prostitution??...I don't know about that and never heard anything about it but looking back it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

I actually started looking for a new job about a month after hire with them, and was fired for having ACTIVE MISCARRIAGE and missing 3 days, which is fine with me as I would rather know sooner than later that I cant depend on them to be there for me and DO NOT want to work for a company that is not there for me at such a time. I did several different jobs , so it is possible..when your hired to do transfer and you end up doing that and billing , tech support, serv checks , call backs etc.

It is entirely possible to do 5 peoples jobs. There are a lot of obscenely obese people that work there and I find that offensive to look at myself, You might not care that your 300lbs....but people that take care of themselves find it offensive to look at and feel sorry that those people do not care enough about their self to take care of their self. (Not referring to those who actually have a medical reason for being obese) Several women there would brag about how they made money on the weekends selling the pain medication and anxiety medication that they get through tenncare. I chose NOT to socialize with anyone I worked with at sitel as I am a productive member of society who doesn't need government assistance to raise my kids(would not even know how to get it as I work and am a productive member of society)..but then again I don't have 7 kids by 4 different babies daddies that don't pay their child support so MY TAXES pay for their kids they shouldn't have had if they couldn't even take care of themselves.

There are good people and bad people at every company, its up to you to be an adult and act accordingly.YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE FRIENDS WITH THEM, you just have to work there...I feel truely sorry for all of you and will pray that the good lord will give you the guidance you so obviously lack .

b069340
Had an experience with Sitel?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Daphane

Sep 11, 2013 Dunnellon, Florida

Wow, what a shallow and ignorant person you are. So you're a productive member of society who believes that everyone should look and act as you expect. Sure; shallow, ignorant. How can you expect anyone to take you seriously or believe anything you have to say when you spew such dribble.
I suppose I'll go find someplace else that gives a true view of the company and not just a ranting hypocritical view of it's other employees.

3 0 Reply
anonymous

Apr 11

In reading this website, I have to ask Daphne, how is it shallow or ignorant to not want to work with trash??? I didn't see anything in that persons post about them wanting everyone to look and act as they expect. I believe it bothers you due to the fact that you are more than likely one of the persons they are referring to. After reading the comments of ALL the people , good and bad...you cant blame that person for not wanting to work with people like that . Most people prefer to work with decent people that don't have drug problems and so on. But you know what they say..."birds of a feather , flock together". So maybe you should either go to work at SITEL or stay at SITEL and not burden others with your stupidity , not even going to say your ignorant as your problem is not ignorance, it is downright stupidity. Truth hurts don't it hon

0 3 Reply
Sh0ney

Sep 18, 2011

I came across this website when looking for the exact address for Sitel to fill out my resume. I am not suprised at the comments regarding the employees or the operations involving Sitel.
When I worked there, I definitely understood that it is all about "Who you know and who you ***". They train you that the most important factor is the Client's agenda, however, we all knew the real agenda in effect was Sitel's. It was the most dehabilitating job I had ever had, mentally and physically. The stress and the overeating caused me a 60 pound weight gain and a nervous breakdown. True, it wasn't Sitel's fault I had that affair with the vending machine's 3 pack chocolate Zingers . However, I may have been inclined to actually go to the gym and work out instead of curling up and crying in bed after every shift.
Oddly, the best work I ever did was when Chrysler was on their way out and Management pretty much left me alone to actually do my job instead of playing head games with me, threatening my job, or my raise. I helped many people and honestly felt good about myself for a change. Even my so called supervisor commented how my personal metrics improved twice fold!
It was this time period that they chose to examine my progress to determine if I would get my step raise. I couldn't understand why if I had done the best I had ever done and improved twice fold, why I wasn't going to get that measly twenty five cents. But sitting in the Mountain Room with 6 other
... Show more

1 0 Reply
Madness1983

Aug 20, 2011

Warfield send me ur email address. The way that these people have spoke to you about your employment, on this site are diabolical and you definitely have a case thanks to these ppl. Please get in touch. I have copied this page in case it is removed.

Crazypeeps

Jul 26, 2011

I havent worked there - but I defo want to now!!! Sounds like a right laugh!!!

Apr 27, 2011

LMFAO if your a man then your just mad cause the women there wouldnt waste time on you lol you work at sitel its not like you have money so why would they waste their time on you , dont be mad , get a better job and make more money and then the women there might pay attention to ya...but i doubt it and thats why you wanna throw up cause even at a strip club no woman would waste her time on ya , hahahaha get a real mans job , i doubt youve been there anyways you cant even afford the door fee and 2 drink min and they dont let you sit there and not spend money, sounds like someone got thrown out for being poor. maybe you should go to to a bar you can afford

laughing my butt off

Apr 26, 2011

Wow you much more ignorant than I thought. Seems some ugly gal was very jealous of some of the women over there. You're so quick to think that everything in here is written by women. HMMMM maybe very telling. the ugly woman wasn't a joke tho, just your looks made me want to throw up a little.

Apr 26, 2011

oh and by the way, the women who work at the bar are subcontractors and pay theyre own taxes. And the 30 pretty women 1 ugly woman is a joke (not surprizeing that your not intelligent enough to get it) dont be a hater, and yes i said *** in the course of a conversation talking about how nasty people at sitel are...amazeing that your mad about a word (you obviously have issues)and not mad about theft or drug use at the company ...i am guessing that your one of the people they send out to spy on the employees while they are on break...did ya report the drug use and sales that go on in parking lot and break area...betcha didnt....and I WILL SAY WHATEVER WORDS I WANT...i base my opinion on people based on that person , not the color of their skin..sounds to me as though your a racist and it bothers you to hear a word oh you poor baby with your fine sensablities..and yes i may waitress at a strip club, but whats really sad is the women that work there dont steal from each other or customers, which just goes to show ...they may be strippers, but your just a racist , fat , jealouse woman who if she walked into a strip club , they would pay you to leave. Im sure your man spends lots of time and money there...like I said, dont be a hater..your just pissed cause your a oompa loompa troll that no man would even consider payin to see naked and your jealous that those women make in one night what you make in two weeks. Poor baby!

Apr 26, 2011

awww don't be jealous cause when you applied for the waitress job at the strip club they told you to lost 100 lbs , get a *** job and a face lift and they might hire you LMFAO..and yes my children would be proud to know that they're mother would rather work as a waitress than collect welfare , they sure the h e l l would...im sorry your such a oompa loompa troll looking little thing...ive said it befor and i will say it again JEALOUSY IS A SICKNESS...GET WELL SOON B I T C H

laughing my butt off

Apr 25, 2011

D. can't help but wonder while you were working at the strip club while working at sitel, and the strip club sign said 39 beautiful women and 1 ugly woman, it had to be you. to bad they forgot to put *** too. there was no cover up of fraud, the agent you are referring too was dismissed well before you were. Strip club worker working under the table is a real productive member of socieaty. wonder where the great morals come from there? I'm sure your kids will be proud later in life. And yes the word bigot fits also. can't sit outside and use the N word loose like you did and not be prejudice. bigot and God so ugly.....

Apr 23, 2011

I am not going to continue to have a battle of wits with people who aren't armed...my husband is correct..you shouldn't expect people who are of a lower social class than you to have the morals ,values and character that you are used to dealing with when you deal with people of your own class. I refuse to continue to troll with low class , trash. comment all you want, but realize that your opinion only matters if the person your giving your opinion to honestly cares about your opinion which is NOT the case here. Go ahead and be haters , that's all you'll ever be is low class , white trash..that's your lot in life. Once again, I feel pity for you and am sorry that you are the way you are. I will pray for you and your children and make sure to pay my taxes so you and your babies and babies daddies can continue to be trash. Good luck with your delusions of grandeur. Make sure the psychologist my taxes pay for know how truly screwed up you are so that he can treat you correctly , wouldn't want my tax dollars to go to waste.

Apr 22, 2011

LMFAO candace your just a jealous person, im sorry your butt is so wide it takes up two chairs and I am sorry that your such a piece of ***, you might have 6 years now, but he will replace you with someone who cares about their appearance and doesn't look like they just crawled out of bed every day. Its very funny that your pissed off because someone found a public forum to discuss the problems at sitel. Its also sad that your not upset about the drug use and the theft ( from customers and employees) that goes on. And if I hadn't done my job , id have been fired a lot sooner than six months later and yes i was pregnant have the medical paperwork to prove it,(and the child was my husbands, are your kids your husbands? LMFAO PROB NOT all you can prove is that your a jealous , worthless piece of s h i t who is so desperate to keep her min wage job that she will overlook fraud...*** *** my corvette cost more than you make in a year. like i said ,, jealousy is a sickness , get well soon b i t c h...

Lmao This shit is funny

Jul 07

Corvette...right.

Wowreally

Apr 15, 2011

Dee stfu u sound so dumb *** u wasnt even pregnant when you worked here u fuc*** crack head u make all these claims that you have another job but yet you are still trying to get unemployment that I know for a fact fur ther more I have no issues witn my husband as a matter of fact we celebrated our 6 year anniversary last month I dont receive any type of government assistace or aid so check your sources and get job you dumb bit**

Apr 15, 2011

As I sit here and laugh so hard that I fell out of my chair. Would you please make up your mind , i thought I only missed 15 days ..or is it 33..whats wrong cant keep up with your lies? Its easy to keep up with the story when you tell the truth. I believe I already mentioned that I got fired from sitel for have a active miscarriage...(not the brightest crayon in the box are ya?) And no you don't get unemployment when you already have a job. I find it VERY TELLING that you feel a need to defend someone whom was never even mentioned. I have no prob with crystal and there again, its NONE of your business. Thats your problem , you just cant keep your nose out of others business. You need to worry bout yourself. If you worried bout yourself and took care of yourself , i would say that you hubby would probably want you..no man wants a fat, nasty , lazy, chicken head. So glad you know all about assistance..your one of the sorry *** pieces of *** i referred to. I pray I should never need assistance, but if I ever should , I am *** sure not going to abuse it . Bigot? LMFAO..yes i am prejudice against people who are so sorry that they abuse the assistance that my taxes provide..as would any other person who is decent would be...that obviously doesn't apply to you or you wouldn't be so pissed off that someone states the truth. You can spew all the lies you want, you cant even use your real name (and those with nothing to hide and who stand up for themselves have no reason to... Show more

wowreally

Apr 13, 2011

Dee really please stfu you are such a liar you got fired because you never came to work when you did all you did was complain you are worthless couldn't even do your job properly you were too busy worried about everyone else as for missing 3 days it was more like 33 days so before you fix your face to lie and make up absolutely fabricated alligations make sure your s*** is straight how bout you tell the world how the real dee warfield is a biggot and a *** get a life and a new job because as far as sitel is concerned you were the weakest link GOODBYE!! and as for anyone else popping that sh** about sitel you just mad cuz you got FIRED and need all that government assistance so have at it and in case you didnt know you only qualify for most government assistance is if you aren't working duh dummy your just bitter that your unemployment was DENIED and to take a shot at Crystal like that you have to be low she may not be your best friend but have some respect and the last time i check no one i know at sitel has been or is a fat sloppy *** except for dee warfield she wasnt a fat one but she was sho nuff a *** so to sum it all up stfu and get your *** *** a job and if you dont like what i said kill ya self.......

Apr 08, 2011

By the way, I am so happy for you that you have so much time on your hands while your at work as to stick your nose into someones work schedule lol that's what you peoples problem is, you need to worry about yourself and quit all the mamby pamby tattle-tail high school ***. You might accomplish something other than gaining weight and being annoying. just saying

Apr 08, 2011

I am sorry to inform you that bereveavement days and days with drs documentation cannot be included ....So sorry..Your incorrect. Assistance? Yeah right..No, I actaully went out and got a second job while I was at sitel..and can prove that as well..So you are mistaken..I would LOVE to see your proof that I EVER got assistance from the goverment...YES I DID SEE FRAUD!! I guess thats not what YOU call it when you just add to customers acct without permission or customers knowlege..and YES they plotted to hide it..I was standing right there when it was said "Now we have to call ALL (not just one)of those customers back and try to smooth it over with free promos so comcast doesnt find out".
(You gonna tell me I just IMAGINED it)
FOR REAL???? It was reported to comcast corp. Why cant you just tell the truth. Why cant you use your real name...I have used mine. Oh wait..I am actually telling the truth..where all you can do IS LIE. Haveing morals , value and CHARACTER is not high on the to-do list for you. I truely feel sorry for you and I will pray for you .

tell the truth

Apr 07, 2011

Dorothy I worked with you. 3 days missed - ha. You missed at least 15 days and you bragged about getting government assistance while you working on comcast. You should at least tell the truth. who plotted fraud - if you heard it why didn't you report it? thats what decent people do.

1-20 of 22 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.