I have worked at sitel...
I have worked at sitel and can honestly say that everything stated IS TRUE!!!Drug sales...YES!!!
people using their child's urine to get the job...YES!!(Actually overheard that conversation, you better ask someone as test is really based on temp and was told IN DETAIL how to use child's urine to pass drug screen)Fraud..Yes!!! actually stood there and listened while they plotted and planned to hide fraud from customer. Prostitution??...I don't know about that and never heard anything about it but looking back it wouldn't surprise me in the least.
I actually started looking for a new job about a month after hire with them, and was fired for having ACTIVE MISCARRIAGE and missing 3 days, which is fine with me as I would rather know sooner than later that I cant depend on them to be there for me and DO NOT want to work for a company that is not there for me at such a time. I did several different jobs , so it is possible..when your hired to do transfer and you end up doing that and billing , tech support, serv checks , call backs etc.
It is entirely possible to do 5 peoples jobs. There are a lot of obscenely obese people that work there and I find that offensive to look at myself, You might not care that your 300lbs....but people that take care of themselves find it offensive to look at and feel sorry that those people do not care enough about their self to take care of their self. (Not referring to those who actually have a medical reason for being obese) Several women there would brag about how they made money on the weekends selling the pain medication and anxiety medication that they get through tenncare. I chose NOT to socialize with anyone I worked with at sitel as I am a productive member of society who doesn't need government assistance to raise my kids(would not even know how to get it as I work and am a productive member of society)..but then again I don't have 7 kids by 4 different babies daddies that don't pay their child support so MY TAXES pay for their kids they shouldn't have had if they couldn't even take care of themselves.
There are good people and bad people at every company, its up to you to be an adult and act accordingly.YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE FRIENDS WITH THEM, you just have to work there...I feel truely sorry for all of you and will pray that the good lord will give you the guidance you so obviously lack .review #230686
You may also like
- "IMPERIAL CRENSHAW CARWASH,3245 WEST IMPERIAL HWY., INGLEWOOD,CALIFORNIA 90303,PEARL ROCKETT and HER SON DANIEL ABUSE their workers. Also not even decent toilet or even drinking water. Constant yelling and screaming,..."
- "After writing several articles at Bubblews.Com they did not pay out my eight redemptions I have claimed in the redemption form on my Profile. After tagging and commenting on some..."
- "I worked for renter perks for 5 months during this time I realized the company was ripping off small businesses and firing employees and not paying them the money they..."
- "Bought a cellphone from RadioShack which took 48 hours to activate. Drove multiple times to RadioShack who could not get it to work. The employees were as confused as I..."
- "We recently bought our 27 foot round from here.Highly recommend from the sales rep to the installers, always courteous in person and on the phone.The pool it's self has been..."
- "Just recieved my dead Valentines Day roses from this piece of *** company! Thanks for screwing up my Valentines Day... Much appreciated. Go to ***. You have it coming when..."
- "Bought 2 of these hoses. After just a few months, I turned my water on and a big loud pop. The *** thing burst. Isn't that false advertisement to say..."
- "Diet Pepsi cans exploded in refrigerator. So all things in the refrigerator were messed up. When our family heard that sound, it seemed like sound from gun shot. So I tried to..."
- "There has to be reason Ora Delphine can sell their bags at 75% off (of course that's off an arbitrary price se,t of course, by Ora Delphine!)...and that reason IMHO..."