I have worked at sitel...
I have worked at sitel and can honestly say that everything stated IS TRUE!!!Drug sales...YES!!!
people using their child's urine to get the job...YES!!(Actually overheard that conversation, you better ask someone as test is really based on temp and was told IN DETAIL how to use child's urine to pass drug screen)Fraud..Yes!!! actually stood there and listened while they plotted and planned to hide fraud from customer. Prostitution??...I don't know about that and never heard anything about it but looking back it wouldn't surprise me in the least.
I actually started looking for a new job about a month after hire with them, and was fired for having ACTIVE MISCARRIAGE and missing 3 days, which is fine with me as I would rather know sooner than later that I cant depend on them to be there for me and DO NOT want to work for a company that is not there for me at such a time. I did several different jobs , so it is possible..when your hired to do transfer and you end up doing that and billing , tech support, serv checks , call backs etc.
It is entirely possible to do 5 peoples jobs. There are a lot of obscenely obese people that work there and I find that offensive to look at myself, You might not care that your 300lbs....but people that take care of themselves find it offensive to look at and feel sorry that those people do not care enough about their self to take care of their self. (Not referring to those who actually have a medical reason for being obese) Several women there would brag about how they made money on the weekends selling the pain medication and anxiety medication that they get through tenncare. I chose NOT to socialize with anyone I worked with at sitel as I am a productive member of society who doesn't need government assistance to raise my kids(would not even know how to get it as I work and am a productive member of society)..but then again I don't have 7 kids by 4 different babies daddies that don't pay their child support so MY TAXES pay for their kids they shouldn't have had if they couldn't even take care of themselves.
There are good people and bad people at every company, its up to you to be an adult and act accordingly.YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE FRIENDS WITH THEM, you just have to work there...I feel truely sorry for all of you and will pray that the good lord will give you the guidance you so obviously lack .
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "ADP Dealer Services Scam and Fraud alert. I worked for Barbara for 3 years and I will tell you she is a major scam artist. She created her business name so..."
- "First and foremost this is NOT a complaint, but an awareness raising eye opener! Binder and Binder (nor ANY OTHER disability advocacy company and or law firm) does NOT have any..."
- "I worked at Trimax Locks/Bugzooka/Wyers Products Group for almost a year. The owner Philip Wyers and Accountant Jenna Meacham practice shady business methods in many aspects of the business. I..."
- "Wow! I just ordered flowers from this place " Flowers from you " more like dead flowers and Customer service from ***! The 1st picture is what ordered the 2nd..."
- "We recently bought our 27 foot round from here.Highly recommend from the sales rep to the installers, always courteous in person and on the phone.The pool it's self has been..."
- "First off I think everyone whom has had their money stolen by these criminals should go to their Facebook page and post what Wesley Berry does to innocent victims of..."
- "We have had a Petco Pals Reward card for nearly 6 months.We shop there frequently and spend A LOT of money. I have never been able to access my Pals Rewards...."
- "First I would like to tell you if you are looking to pay a lot of money for a mani (GEL) and pedi done in a range of 5-10 min..."
- "Thought I was avoiding problems when I bought a 2015 Winnebago ERA 70C Sprinter two months ago. Very tired of making 2 and 3 trips back to Camping World and..."