I have worked at sitel...
I have worked at sitel and can honestly say that everything stated IS TRUE!!!Drug sales...YES!!!
people using their child's urine to get the job...YES!!(Actually overheard that conversation, you better ask someone as test is really based on temp and was told IN DETAIL how to use child's urine to pass drug screen)Fraud..Yes!!! actually stood there and listened while they plotted and planned to hide fraud from customer. Prostitution??...I don't know about that and never heard anything about it but looking back it wouldn't surprise me in the least.
I actually started looking for a new job about a month after hire with them, and was fired for having ACTIVE MISCARRIAGE and missing 3 days, which is fine with me as I would rather know sooner than later that I cant depend on them to be there for me and DO NOT want to work for a company that is not there for me at such a time. I did several different jobs , so it is possible..when your hired to do transfer and you end up doing that and billing , tech support, serv checks , call backs etc.
It is entirely possible to do 5 peoples jobs. There are a lot of obscenely obese people that work there and I find that offensive to look at myself, You might not care that your 300lbs....but people that take care of themselves find it offensive to look at and feel sorry that those people do not care enough about their self to take care of their self. (Not referring to those who actually have a medical reason for being obese) Several women there would brag about how they made money on the weekends selling the pain medication and anxiety medication that they get through tenncare. I chose NOT to socialize with anyone I worked with at sitel as I am a productive member of society who doesn't need government assistance to raise my kids(would not even know how to get it as I work and am a productive member of society)..but then again I don't have 7 kids by 4 different babies daddies that don't pay their child support so MY TAXES pay for their kids they shouldn't have had if they couldn't even take care of themselves.
There are good people and bad people at every company, its up to you to be an adult and act accordingly.YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE FRIENDS WITH THEM, you just have to work there...I feel truely sorry for all of you and will pray that the good lord will give you the guidance you so obviously lack .c1c5631
You may also like
- "I worked at Trimax Locks/Bugzooka/Wyers Products Group for almost a year. The owner Philip Wyers and Accountant Jenna Meacham practice shady business methods in many aspects of the business. I..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "I wish the past two years of my life could have been spent doing things more beneficial for this planet. However, I fell under the spell of corporate leadership..."
- "Bought a consigned Roche Bobois sofa at The Estate Sale Consignment store in Palm Springs this past season (winter 2014). It was a beautiful small sofa that appeared to be..."
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok basketball shoes for my daughter. She wore them for five practices, and they began coming apart at the soles. As a result, they were..."
- "holes left in roof from nail,screws and staples causing leaks in roof,through walls and windows. this is caused by bad manufacturing,management and setup crew. leaks through..."
- "Below are pictures of plantation shutters that I ordered from Lowes in Knoxville Tn off of Chapman Highway( which they sub contracted blind ambitions) This is the 6th pair that..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."